Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talktalk IPC6023 error

6 REPLIES 6
malston904
First Timer

Having taken Talktalk with select and kids subscriptions almost a month ago I am still unable to get them ....  I have tried using cable and now have Powerline adapters which are paired and connected.   I have tested the adapter nearest the tv box with my laptop and I get online easily.   I also ran speedchecker and have 37mbps download speed.   I have restarted my tv box, my router, my Powerline adapters and done a factory reset.     All of these have had no effect whatsoever.    I have also contacted you online chat three times and had no joy there either .   Can anyone help 

Malston904
Community Team

Hi

All settings look correct here, nothing stands out.

I've passed this to networks to check if active channel count is showing, if not I've requested possible escalation to openreach for a multicast engineer to verify the TV data can be seen at the exchange port.

Thanks

Karl. 

Community Team

Hi

Networks are asking for availability to book out an openreach engineer, what days work best for you ?

Thanks

Karl.  

malston904
First Timer

I have been waiting for nearly three months for someone to sort out this problem...  I have emails telling me that an openreach engineer would be booked but have heard nothing....  I am available everyday  

Malston904
Community Team

Hi

We were unable to take this forward last time as you did not reply to our last message.

I'll need to log this back to networks to request an engineer.

I'll PM you with some info required.  If you can reply to these questions asap that will allow me to progress this quicker.

Thanks

Karl. 

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi

I've raised this to networks and will reply as soon as I get a reply.

Karl.

Community Team

Hi @malston904

Networks have confirmed an Openreach engineer for Thurs 27th AM (8-1).

Thanks

Karl.