cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talktalk box

3 REPLIES 3
First Timer

My Talktalk Youview box has been acting up for about 6 months, by pixelating the picture. At first it was a small amount of the screen, then it got worse and tonight it stop showing some channels completely. BBC1, BBC 2, BBC 4 and BBC news channel just showed a blank screen. I have tried retuning the Youview  box (4 times), but channels 1, 2, 9 and 231 do not show in the list of channels. I have checked all the cable connections, all are fine and the aerial is working as well because I find by disconnecting the Youview Box and plugging the aerial cable straight into my television, gives me all the channels including those not being found by the YouView box. Can anyone make any suggestions or is my box past it's best. 

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I'll replace the box for you and see if this helps.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

First Timer

Hi Karl, Thanks for your quick response, the new box has arrived, is all connected and working

Community Team - TT Staff

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE