Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talktalk youview box faulty

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
First Timer

Hello,

We have a problem with our youview box.  It completely froze one day last week whilst watching TV.  I did a soft reset to get the box going again.  After a while it froze again.  So after another reset, we reset the box to factory settings.  Now it stuck on the setup box screen and won't go any further. The box is only about 3 months old.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi,

We're happy to look into this for you. So I can find your details, can you update your community profile to include your home phone number.

If you don’t know your phone number, don’t worry, you can add your account number.

To check your phone number, you can dial 17070 from your home phone.

To update your info, go to 'My Settings'. then 'Personal Information', add your details, then click 'Save Changes' at the bottom when done.

You can also follow this link : Update My Profile

Let me know when you have done this.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
First Timer
Hello Karl,
I have updated my profile with my talktalk phone number.
Thanks
Highlighted

Hi

I'll get a replacement TV out to you now.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer
Hi,

Thanks for the quick response, do I send this faulty one back to you.

Regards
Highlighted

Hi

Yes please, our Teams can have a look at the box.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips