Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

That £5 movie voucher sweetener

7 REPLIES 7
mattnorfolk
First Timer

The official email from Talk Talk regarding the controversial £4 TV charge appears to have caused some confusion between members on here...

Could somebody confirm whether the £5 movie voucher is a one-off sweetener for February only, or a recurring monthly offer. 

My guess is the former, but others disagree. 

ferguson
Community Star

Good question, let's get a categoric answer, I have flagged it up accordingly. 🙂

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

The £5 voucher is monthly going forward.  This cannot be rolled over, so Feb's voucher must be redeemed before the end of Feb.  A new voucher will be on offer in March, and must be used within that month etc.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

mattnorfolk
First Timer
Sounds like a pretty decent offer to me. Thank you for confirming.
OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

You're welcome 🙂

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

miccl
Popular Poster

being a bit slow on a Monday but where are the details of the Voucher?

miccl
Popular Poster

thanks - thought i was looking for a code on my account page/email