cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Tuner failing on Youview box

6 REPLIES 6
Team Player

The  tuner is failing on my Youview box. The picture is breaking up on a number of channels (Sound is also disrupted). Have re tuned several times to no avail and hard rebooted the box .However the fault persists. Checked the signal strength its sub 50%.

It's  also incredibly slow to use! As in driving me nuts slow!!

My TV has its own Freeview tuner so connected the aerial direct to the TV. No problems all channels fine and the signal strength is good so the problem is not with the external roof aerial.

From a prev. Post with the same problem. It transpires that the box is on its way out .Theirs failed and they got a new box. Does anybody know how I go about getting a replacement box please?

Thanks.

HH
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

i'll get the box replaced for you.

One should arrive in the next 48hrs.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Team Player

Cheers Karl!

Thanks for the quick reply.

All the best.

Steve

HH

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Team Player

Hello Karl,

New Youview box received today and all now ok thanks. Only one small question though. The box did not contain a new remote? The old remote works but , like me , its showing its age . Like falling apart.

Should there have been a new remote in the box.

Cheers

HH

Hi

Replacement boxes are sent without a remote as the current one will work wil both box models.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Team Player

OK Karl ,no biggie, thanks again.

HH