cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Tv box keeps disconnecting from router and loses wireless connection

4 REPLIES
Royf1
Wizz Kid

My tv keeps losing its connection with the router. The TV light goes out and my mobile also loses its connection with the internet. I have to turn the router off for 30 seconds and then turn it back on again to resume normal connections. This seems to be getting more frequent. The router is a HD633. I have read there is an update to this router for this problem. Can I please get the update.

or how do I do it .Thanks

fre55die
Community Star

Hi @Royf1

I have escalated this for OCE support for you.

Could you please ensure that your community profile includes your PHONE NUMBER as OCE's will need this to tie up your screen name to your account. (click on your avatar to view the information, Settings, Personal information, then scroll to the bottom of page and click save)

Thanks

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Community Team

Hi Royf1

I've update your firmware for you, see if this works better.

Thanks

Karl. 

Royf1
Wizz Kid
Community Team