Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Tv box not working

6 REPLIES
benjacko78
Team Player

Over the. Last two months the performance of my YouView box has been deteriorating ,over the past few weeks  it’s  got slow to respond, failed recordings more and more  it’s so annoying. I keep Re-booting and everything seems to get it going again for a while, I have Done factory reset  more than once. After a restart all seems  to be ok For  a little bit but then  starts  failing recordings and frezzing again when I try to switch channels or navigate YouView options it will either freeze on one channel or just get black screen. The box is unresponsive half the time   It is connected via  HDMI , and internet via  eathernet cable  I have tryed wireless connection. As well. But just the same . 

Pls help !!

Community Team

Hi

I can see some issues remotely.

i'll see if we can get a replacement out to you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Make Broadband Better - Join The Sam Knows Trial

benjacko78
Team Player

Ok thanks 

benjacko78
Team Player

OCE _Karl  

Will that be this week ?

Community Team

Hi

Could be as early as today or tomorrow :)

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

benjacko78
Team Player

Is one defo bein* sent out 

and who would be delivering do you know please ?

Community Team

Hi

One is defo being sent.  I placed the order myself. :)

This should be delivered by UK mail.  Just checked and it has been dispatched.

I'll drop you a PM with the tracking number.

Thanks

Karl.