cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Tv box wont connect to the internet

2 REPLIES 2
First Timer

Our talktalk box wont connect to the internet even after resetting and manually entering the internet info. Also it regularly freezes and the guide constantly days "no information". 

How can I get a replacement box or replacement plugs? 

Community Star

Hi @Vstringer 

Could you try unplugging the PLA's and resetting them and re-pairing them, also swapping them over. Are the plugs all showing 3 solid green lights ?

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Vstringer,

If you suspect the powerline adapters are failing or not working correctly, then there are a few ways to test these.

First, make sure each adapter is in a working socket. If the power light fails to illuminate when the socket is turned on, then it's time to replace them.

Make sure each adapter is direct into a wall socket. If connected via an extension block or surge protector socket, their performance may be reduced.

If the adapters are failing to 'pair', plug the adapters side by side into a double wall socket to test.

Press and hold the pair button for 10 seconds on each adapter to clear the previous pairing.

Re-pair the adapters ans see if this is successful. If it is, you can place the adapters back in their original position. If they fail to pair, try alternative sockets to rule out any internal wiring issues.

You can also check out our Powerline Adapter Troubleshooting Article. 

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE