Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Tv light not lit on Router

1 REPLY 1
Smokey007
First Timer

I have had countless problems since I received my new box. First my booster plugs no longer worked and after talking to a representative via live chat and going through everything I had already done....I was only offered the option to purchase the new booster plug. I refused as I have never had an issue before. The person basically could not help me and raised a complaint.....months later I still have not received any response.

I decided to move my whole tv setup and hard wire it to The router. This worked, but yet again I am getting messages saying my box failed to start...done all the maintenance/software resets and still the same. 

Tv light still not on the router...all other lights working fine. Changed cables in case they were the issue and still the same. 

All other hardware I own works fine with my tv.

I am tearing my hair out with this same problem happening and nobody offering a solution.

We have now been without talk talk tv for 42 hours.

Can you advise if I need a new box or router as I am paying £68 for a service I am not receiving. Thanks.

Andrea
OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I've a new router on the way as the current one is a few years old.

Lets see if this helps.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE