Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Tv pin not recognised

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
First Timer

I’m trying to purchase the wilder fury fight for Saturday but when I get to the pin it says ‘not recognised’. I’ve tried everything and even spent an hour on the phone. Still exactly the same. Can someone help please? 

Highlighted
Community Star

Are you using your TV Payment PIN rather than the parental control one? You can find more details along with recovery details here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/TV-payment-PIN/ta-p/2204431

First Timer
No I’ve tried all avenues anyway. I have selected ‘forgot pin’ and it still comes up with the last 4 digits of my phone number. Still says not recognised
Highlighted
Community Star

OK I have flagged this up for the support team here, make sure your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete in your community profile so that they can associate your forum identity with your account.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Samswfc

Add your phone number to your Community Profile and I'll see if I can update the TV pin for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
First Timer
I have added my phone number, thanks.
Highlighted

Hi

I've changed your TV Pin to the first 4 digits of your phone number (inc area code).

Give it 5 minutes and test.

Thanks

Karl;

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer
Yes that’s worked, thanks a lot for your help!
Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
First Timer

Exactly the same issue. Been increasing more difficulty to contact talktalk- query being brushed off as forgotten pin...it is not forgotten...there is an error/ glitch etc that needs to be fixed. Aside from my frustrations, talktalk are actually missing out on money as I have been unable to rent anything via moretv for months and months. If you read this talktalk- please resolve!!!!

N Bridges
Highlighted
Community Star

@beesknees1984 Start your own topic and the team can help.

Highlighted
First Timer
Okay- thank you! All done 🙂
N Bridges