Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Tv remote not in starter pack box

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Chatterbox

There was no tv remote in the tv starter pack box so I cannot switch it on, please help

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Highlighted
First Timer

I have the same issue. How did you get in touch with them?

Highlighted
Chatterbox

I have not and I am still looking for the medium to contact them

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Highlighted
Community Star

Sometimes the remote is not sent if they know you would have had one with an earlier box. 

Sometimes it seems to be overlooked,  so I will escalate this thread for TT staff to look into. 

@Denise Graham , please start your own separate thread and complete your community forum profile details, if you would like a reply from TT staff. 

It can take several days and up to 3 weeks to hear back,  as the forum was never meant to have to support such a proportion of the customer base.

@Francis5,  please just wait for a reply  - posting again would push your thread back in the queue. 

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi thanks, I will wait for a response from the IT staff

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Francis5

Add the home phone number to your 'Community Profile' and I'll get a remote sent out.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Thanks, I have added my  home phone number to my profile

Highlighted

Hi

A remote is on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

I have added my phone number to my profile how soon can I get the remote control

Highlighted

Hi

Sorry for the delay, with the Bank Holiday weekend this has caused a small delay, I'm showing the item was dispatched testerday.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips