would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Two boosts at one time

3 REPLIES 3
radioplayeruk
First Timer

Hello everyone!

Can anybody let me know if I can have 2 boosts at one time (e.g. I have Entertainment Extra, but am I able to have that boost running along side the Kids TV boost (for daughter and niece when she comes round). I don't want to lose the Ent. Extra boost as it's not bad!

Thanks,

Mike

www.radioplayeruk.com
Gondola
Community Star

Hi @radioplayeruk

The former Entertainment Extra Boost that previously incorporated Kids boost content was discontinued on 14 August 2016.  So, I'm assuming that the Boost you have at present is the Entertainment Boost with 30 plus channels available.

Yes, you can have the Kids Boost alongside the Entertainment Boost. Here's the advice about TV Boosts.

Just remember that the minimum contract period for any Boost is 30 days.

The TV Select Boost is only available to customers on the Fixed Low Price Plans and customers can either have this Boost or the full Entertainment Boost, one or the other. Apart from that you can have all available TV Boosts together. Note that the Picture Box Boost is being discontinued from 30 June.

Gondola - Community support team

To appreciate my help  . . .  If I offered a solution Best Answer

radioplayeruk
First Timer

So how do i add another boost to my existing line-up? I don't want to talk on the phone and they hash it all up so i only have the kids boost.

Thanks

www.radioplayeruk.com
fre55die
Community Star

Hi @radioplayeruk

Login to MY ACCOUNT and you can add any boosts that you fancy from there.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.