Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Two sky sports boost ipc6023

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
First Timer

Since last Friday sky sports main event and sky golf have gone into ipc6023 mode. I’ve performed 3 maintenance rests(keep recordings) plus I’ve rebooted the router several times and removed and replugged every cable possible but still no joy. I know there is no live sport at the moment but I would like this sorted before it does. Please help.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Is this only happening on the 2 channels, do other subscription channels play ok ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
First Timer
Yes the rest work fine. Just golf and main event. 402 and 406. Thanks
Highlighted

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number or Account number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your phone number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please post back on this thread when this has been done..

Thanks

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer
Yes Karl that has now been done.

Thanks
Highlighted

Hi

Can you check the number on your profile, I'm not finding an account or service with that number.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
First Timer

Sorry this has now been updated to the correct number.

Highlighted

Hi

Can you power off the router for 30 minutes to end the current session, then I can check the logs to make sure a new session is created.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
First Timer
I have powered off the router as of 11.30

Thanks
Highlighted
First Timer
Hi Karl
What you have done has solved the problem.
All hail Karl. Much appreciated.
Mark
Highlighted

Hi

Glad the issue has been resolved for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips