Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

UI 113 error on NETFLIX

14 REPLIES 14
batman
Team Player

Last night my netflix starting reporting a UI 113 error. 

I can still use iplayer , ch5 , 4 catch up tv etc without any problem and was using netflix yesterday morning without incident. 

I can use netflix on any of my portable devices without any problem . 

I tried changing password and forcing all devices to re login again however I still cannot use my youview box. 

On checking the status on the netflix app, I get a tick on all connections. 

Can someone please help ? 

Thanks

batman
Team Player
additionally. My you view box is connected via hardwired and doesnt use wifi connection.
ferguson
Community Star

Have you had a look at the help article here?

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/14423

batman
Team Player

Yes I did

Basically nothing of any use on the help page. 

What I want to know is why this happened when everything has been working. 

Something has changed ? The software on the device possibly ?

This error usually is fixable by logging out of netflix and resetting the account. 

But Ive tried that and it doesnt work. 

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Can you try a Youview Maintenance Reset (Option 2: Keep Recordings).

Set the TV Box back up and see if Netflix connects without error.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

batman
Team Player

I already tried all of this before going onto the forum, 

Did a reset without losing recoridngs, and also a reset WITH losing recordings. 

Lost 1 hour of my life waiting on it , to no avail. 

Still nothing. 

The anooying thing is that Ive seen this before on Android devices where netflix has not authorised their app to be run. 

The 113 error is what happens. 

Ive losing patience on this as I dont see why anything should have changed. 

If If cant get it resolved i think it will be end of my Youview contract with talk talk . 

Better off just running netflix from a standalone  device or smart tv.

Cant see what Im paying for here. 

Thanks for suggestion non the less. 

Stuart 

OCE_Karl

Hi

Can you tell me what model youview box you have, is it the DN370T  or the DN372T.

If it's the older DN370T model, this will not support the NowTV App and will need to be replaced.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

batman
Team Player

DN 370T

batman
Team Player

OCE_Karl

How do I get this device changed ? Im on a chat call at the moment with someone in talk talk and its a long drawn out conversation. 

I just want to get back to waiting my Umbrella Academy asap 🙂

batman
Team Player

When I power up now tv it tells me my device isnt supported. 

Ive tried calling the number on the screen but the message says" Sorry we are closed but are open at 8:00am ". However its 08:15. 

Is there another method of upgrading my device. ?

OCE_Karl

Hi

An updated box is on the way to you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

batman
Team Player

Thanks Karl

However I called the help desk again this morning. And yet again they tried various ludicrous options other than open the box and reflash the eeprom settings whilst standing on my head with one arm in the air 🙂

I tried to tell them that I get the Now TV error telling me the device isn't supported and they just wouldn't listen. 

Thanks again for your assistance. 

Stuart

OCE_Karl

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

batman
Team Player

Karl

New box arrived. Installed and working. Everything up and running. 

As we expected. 

However one thing. The new box didnt arrive with a new remote . Is this as expected ?

OCE_Karl

Hi

Replacement box will be sent without a remote as the current one will work across all models.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips