cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

UV movies do not play on any device

3 REPLIES
SuperSpooner
First Timer

My UV movies do not play.

I have tried on android phone, tablet, Shield TV and Chrome browser. None of them work.

I noticed my library was out of date so I unlinked my library at MyUV.com, but TalkTalk still says its linked and I cant relink it.

I will wait to see if the link clears but they didnt work when linked.
Can someone have a look and see what is going on or manually unlink my UV account?

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @SuperSpooner

Linking TalkTalk TV Store and Ultraviolet  

The Ultraviolet website says "You will not be able to add a link or permission back on myuv.com. If you change your mind about a link or permission you removed, visit the service's website or app to add it back. Even after unlinking a service, you will still be able to use it by logging in to your UltraViolet Library each time, or by re-establishing the link."

So, when your UltraViolet library is unlinked, for example as happens after six months or so, you'll need to login to your UltraViolet account again on the TalkTalk TV Store website. Visit the UltraViolet page in your TalkTalk TV Store account and press the ‘Link accounts’ button:

If this isn't working then your best bet is to contact the team at TalkTalk TV Store (Click here).  Unlinking a TalkTalk TV Store account from Ultraviolet can only be done by the TV Store team and they may need to unlink and then relink your account for you.

Gondola - I'm a TVPlus customer * Try TalkTalk CallSafe to stop scam calls
SuperSpooner
First Timer

All sorted.

Customer services unlinked my account, I relinked at myuv.com and movies played through a browser, but still not through phone etc.

That was only half the problem, turns out you can only have 5 devices linked to the account to watch with. I removed all old and uneeded devices from my account and all working now.

Thanks

Gondola
Community Star

Hi and grateful thanks for letting us know. Feedback is always good.

Gondola - I'm a TVPlus customer * Try TalkTalk CallSafe to stop scam calls