Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to redeem voucher code

ANSWERED
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Participant

I was hoping to use a coupon code when purchasing a film on TalkTalk TV last night, but I could not see an option to enter the code. Is it possible to apply the credit to my account or can the purchase be reversed? I have not downloaded the film yet.

I have been trying all afternoon, without success, to use the online chat.  I realise there is a reduced number in the customer support team at present, but I think it would be helpful if non-urgent queries could be communicated by e-mail.  I have even tried e-mailing TalkTalk TV Support using an e-mail address used in the past, but the e-mail has bounced back.

Unfortunately, I am unable to use the online chat on Mondays to Fridays as I am working during the hours it operates.

Highlighted
Community Star

If you can advise a bit more about where and how the code came from that would help. Otherwise wait for the support team to respond.

Highlighted
Participant

Thanks Ferguson for responding.

The voucher code was contained in TalkTalk's weekly TV guide e-mail sent on 1st May.

Highlighted
Community Star

OK, cool, let's wait and see what the support team say.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I'm showing a movie purchased on 9th May by Voucher succesfully.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Participant

Thanks for your response Karl.

However, my account is still showing a charge of £4.95 and I have not been prompted to enter the voucher code.

Solution

Hi

The TV system is showing the voucher purchase but your account is showing an unbilled charge.  

I'll add a credit to your account to cover this charge.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Participant

Karl, many thanks for resolving this issue so efficiently and promptly.

Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Glad to help.

Karl 

Working From Home Tips