Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Upgraded TV box?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Like a lot of others I recently received a free “upgrade” for my loyalty, a new standard TV box. I have been with TalkTalk for nearly eight years using a TV Plus box. I contacted TalkTalk via online chat and was told it was a like for like replacement. When I pointed out I had TV plus box, could I be rewarded for my loyalty with a new one, I was offered a new contract with fibre broadband which is something I can’t access due to living in an apartment. I had already checked on TalkTalk and Virgin Media fibre availability sites and the answer was “ not at this address”. So no upgraded box and no fibre deal. Oh well , new contract due in May 2021!!

Walking Jay
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

You have the TV charge applied, so I'll get the correct TV box out to you and a returns bag for the other box.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi Karl,

Thank you very much for that.  I already have the new box bagged up ready to go after a recent on line chat with Raeesa.

Walking Jay
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

ok, No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE