Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Upgraded to faster fiber, now error Ipc6023

1 REPLY 1
First Timer

Hi

I habe just gone live on my faster fiber, how long should I wait before I receive the advertised speed, at present there has been no change.

Also as soon as it went live i have lost my TV boost channels error Ipc6023, i already had talk talk tv for years why am i getting messages about my 'new' tv service  and why has my boost channels all of a sudden become inaccessible.

I have followed all recommended procedures, i have ensured software ks updated and have now done a factory reset but the issue continues. Please advise. The talk talk website makes it inpossible to find any contact info so this is my last resort. Nothing but issues with this company since i joined, i understand the pandemic has resulted in delays but i have had little to no information on the lead up to my go live date, my original go live date was 27/march its not 15th April and i still have no idea what is going on.. 

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number or Account number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your phone number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE