Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Urgent - Sports switching on from 17th June

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Back in April we paused sky sports as due to covid19 there were no sports on. 

Sports are coming back on from 17th June so we need to switch it back on from then. 

I have a chat saved where they confirmed it would be the same price as when it went on pause.

Please can you confirm this. the chat from you talktalk staff member on Apr 17th is Sakhile at 11.47am UK time. Please view that. 

Please confirm sports will go back on my account from 17th June, and at the price we paid before covid19, as promised. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Star

My understanding is that the "pause" was handled by TalkTalk making credits in respect of your monthly Sky Sports subscription until such time as mainstream sport, primarily Premier League football resumed. Your service should have remained active throughout. Are you saying that you actually cancelled the service from your account? 

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi there thanks we were told by TT staff on char that we needed to remove it physically from our account boosts so we did that. They confirmed in a chat it will be switched on again at the same price as pre covid19..which was an offer price. Sports is not active on our TV as it says add to your package. So need to check they are adding it back on for the promised offer amount. Thanks for your help 

Highlighted
Community Star

OK, thanks for clarifying, best to wait for the support team to advise further. 

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Thanks very much for your help. I think im going to add it back on and they can look back on the chat transcripts from April 17th and adjust the price accordingly