Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

YVM102 No router connection to TV

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

I cannot access tv guide or iplayers/apps and keep getting error code YVM102. I can access firestick and Netflix without issue. I have checked all connections and rebooted the router numerous times. Please help

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Les2020 

How is your TT box connected to the router, is it direct with an ethernet cable or Power Line Adaptors ?

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Highlighted
First Timer

The TT box and the router are in different rooms. Ethernet cables run from both into the white plugs with the three green lights on them.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Les2020 

Could you please try unplugging the "White Plugs" for a couple of minutes, resetting and re-pairing the PLA's("white plugs") as they have been known to cause this whilst appearing to be OK. I have a socket which appears OK but, due to something unknown, occasionally shows erratic only 3Mbps rather than the usual 40 + Mbps if I connect a PLA to it.

How are you connecting the NETFLIX and Firestick, I am assuming that they are via Wireless ?

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.