Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

You View Box failing to record

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Team Player

Hi. I seem to remember there was a major issue in February/March this year with You View boxes failing to record and the issue was being looked into. Has the issue been resolved?

My You View box has suddenly started to not record and I cannot playback those recordings from last week that were successful.

I know that I can do a soft reset and ultimately a factory reset, but, as happened to me in June this year, I do not want to lose all of my recordings.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi,

Is this you on the YouView forum?

https://community.youview.com/youview/discussion/7606215/youview-box-failing-to-record#latest

If so you have been given the correct advice but if all else fails you will be advised to do a full factory reset to see if this cures the problem so the OCE can look into this further for you.

If not I suggest following the advice and post back for more help.

Thank you.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Highlighted
Team Player

It is me on the other forum and the issue has been solved by a soft reset. I am concerned, however, that there appears to be a recurring issue with recording. 

Thanks. 

Highlighted
Community Star

Great.

Yes it is worrying how often these boxes can fail. Hope it works this time for you.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.