Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

You View Box not working

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Team Player

This afternoon my you view box went off.  This was during a bad storm but there was no power cut although my internet did go off and reboot itself.

I have tried switching off and waiting, holding down the start button for 8 secs, holding down the plus & minus volume and waiting, taking out all the cables and waiting then re inserting.  However I am still left with a blue screen on my tv with "HDMI" and "NO SIGNAL".

There is power to the box but the lights just keep cycling from blue to violet to red.

I am now watching TV through the main aerial which is not ideal but at least I can get some TV.

Please advise

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

It does sound as though the box has been damaged in some way.

I'll get this replaced for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Team Player

Thanks Karl

Its a YouView Plus box - I can record, pause, rewind etc.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Replacement is on the way 🙂

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES