Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

You view DN370T

11 REPLIES 11
Meggiemoo
First Timer

Hi, just upgraded to fibre on a 18 month contract and found my you view box (DN370T) won't support Amazon prime. 

Meggiemoo
ferguson
Community Star

How were you watching Amazon Prime Video previously? 

Meggiemoo
First Timer

We have just recently signed up to prime. But we did not know that our you view box didn't support it at the time.

Meggiemoo
ferguson
Community Star

OK, if you have a TV contract then you should be eligible for a replacement box. The support team can look into this for you, make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account. They will be back online tomorrow and should respond then.

Meggiemoo
First Timer

Thanks.

Meggiemoo
Community Team

Hi Meggiemoo,

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl. 

Meggiemoo
First Timer

Done, thanks.

Meggiemoo
Community Team

Hi Meggiemoo

As you are out of contract, a new box can only be provided if you renew the contract.

If you give our customer loyalty teams a call they can discuss options with you to ensure you get the best deal when renewing.

Thanks

Karl. 

Meggiemoo
First Timer

Hi Karl,

Thanks for the reply.

I have upgraded to fibre and taken out an 18 month contract.

Meggiemoo
Community Team

Hi

In that case I'll place an order for the updated TV box for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Meggiemoo
First Timer

Thank you so much for all your help.

Meggiemoo
Highlighted
Community Team