cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

You view box not connected to the internet

3 REPLIES
suevbrown1978
Visitor

I’ve had my you view box set up with powerline adapters & it’s been working fine for a few weeks now but since yesterday I can’t virw the guide as it keeps saying it’s not connected to internet so can’t view things from yesterday etc

Community Team

Hi

Are the lights on the powerline adapters green ?  Are the adapters direct into wall sockets ?

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

suevbrown1978
Visitor
Yes the powerline adapters are plugged straight into a socket & all the lights are green although occasionally the middle one turns orange for a second or two
Community Team

Hi

Have you rebooted the router and the adapters ?

Are you able to play any on demand content such as BBC Iplayer ?  

Do you notice any issues with your general internet connection, any drops etc ?

Is there a clear dial tone on your home phone with no noise ?

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat