Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

You view box not working

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi, we’ve had issues with our you view box for a little while, some days it’s unresponsive but then will go back ok. However now it’s not working at all, will not switch on. We’ve tried everything, my partner is a techie so he did maintenance etc but nothing. We’ve had this box for quite a while now, are we due a replacement? Thanks 

Highlighted
Philosopher

@Sammyb123 hi ok the team on here can take a few days up to week to reply so if u would like to try the chat option on the help side as they might get one ordered for u quicker than waiting on here.

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public 

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Highlighted
Chatterbox
Hi, thank you. I was looking for the chat but I can’t seem to find it?
Highlighted
Philosopher

Hi @Sammyb123 try here should be in the middle of the page and a blue box pops up if they have free agents

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Highlighted
Chatterbox
Thank you so much!! All sorted now