Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

YouView Box Constantly Drops Internet Connection

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Repeat Guest

Every night and sometimes during the day my YouView box loses its internet connection. Other devices are unaffected. The only way to resolve the problem is to power cycle the router. It is most annoying because I cannot record programmes.
I have checked software is up to date. Don’t really want to factory reset as a I have stuff saved. Any other solutions?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Is the box direct to the router with a cable or via powerline adapters.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Repeat Guest

Direct to box

Highlighted
Repeat Guest

Saturday and Sunday morning internet connection has been down for all devices and router has been showing red light (this had not been the case previously). 

Highlighted

Hi

I want to swap out the router for another model to see if this is better for you.

Also, there is some maintenance this week at your exchange that may cause a little disruption.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Repeat Guest

Ok thank you. Happy to try new router as this is getting really annoying.

Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips