Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

YouView Remote control replacement required

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hello TalkTalk,

I'm hoping you will answer my question on here as I cannot get through to you via any other means although I do appreciate the circumstances we are all having to contend with.

You sent me out a new YouView box about 3/4 weeks ago to replace the one I have but unfortunately no remote control came with the new unit.

I did raise a fault months ago that most of the buttons on the V1 remote I have do not work.

Thankfully I did mange to speak to someone on customer service a few weeks ago who said would send me a replacement. 

Could you confirm that one is on the way (as I cant use the YouView box in all the ways I would like too) 

I do understand that things are very busy for you. Although I would like an acknowledgement that a replacement will eventually be sent out.

Thank you and kind regards

Tbird2
Chatterbox

3is there any updates please 

Tbird2
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I'll get a remote out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Thank you so much Karl,

Kind regards

Tbird2
Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi Karl,

I received the remote control today. Just wanted to thank you once again.

Kind regards

Tbird2
Highlighted

You're very welcome.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips