Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

YouView box

10 REPLIES
cowly1967
Sightseer

Hi all , looking for some help, my youview box keeps resetting as in turning off and restarting, have reset to factory but still the same. Any help would be appreciated..

Community Team

Hi

How often is it doing this ?

I assume you have changed the standby time in the settings etc ?

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Make Broadband Better - Join The Sam Knows Trial

cowly1967
Sightseer

Doing it very often, you could be sitting watching a channel and it just goes off and starts to wake back up, very annoying.

cowly1967
Sightseer

Not coming on now, just the 3 lights on the front flashing and saying waking up.

Community Team

Hi,

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

cowly1967
Sightseer

Got some text messages from tech , seems to be ok just now.

Community Team

OK, thanks for letting me know.

Karl

cowly1967
Sightseer

This youview box is back to doing this again, could someone please give me a number to call to speak to somebody about this problem, have tried everything the tech people have told me and no joy. The box is done and i need a new one, how hard is it to get to speak to a person!!!!

Community Team

Hi cowly1967

A replacement box is on the way and should be with you in 24 to 48hrs.

Thanks

Karl. 

cowly1967
Sightseer

Thank you Karl..

Community Team

No Problem 🙂

Karl