Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Youveiw Plus box

ANSWERED
9 REPLIES 9
Problem Solver

I went to use my Youveiw Plus box today and it kept freezing on the TV guide. Not a problem, I thought, I'll just reset it in maintenance mode. Well what I thought wasn't going to be a problem, turned out to be the box packing up. I have tried all the different reset modes and none of them will work. All it does is either hang in the waking up screen or come up with, "Your box failed to start". I've done all the other things too. Rebooted the router, changed the powerlines. Nothing works. I have had this box for approx 5 years, so I do hope I can get another one free of charge.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff
Solution

Hi Jim

I'll get the box replaced for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Problem Solver
Thanks karl. Can you let me know when it has been sent?
Highlighted

Hi

It will have been sent to the courier last night.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Problem Solver
New box up and running. Was the new box supposed to come with a new remote? If it was I didn't receive one. Not to worry though, I got my old one working with it now. Thanks again Karl.
Highlighted

Hi

Replacement TV boxes are not sent with a remote as the current one will work.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

No hd channels on my youview box retuned pulled the Ariel out but no joy?

Highlighted
Problem Solver
You need to start a new post for this.
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

No Hd channels on my youview box I have re tuned with the Ariel out and then back in but no Hd channels on this box ?

Highlighted
Problem Solver
To start your own post you need to go to the Home screen. From there scroll down and click "Go to forum". Scroll down again and click "Help with TalkTalk TV service". scroll down again and click "TalkTalk TV". Now at the top of the page click "Start topic". Hope that helps.