Did you mean: 
Need help?

Youview Hitachi Codes

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi,

I have a Hitachi 32hb26j61u smart tv.

All codes I've found aren't working to pair my youview remote to my tv. I've checked all talktalk provided codes. Nothing works.

Any help is much appreciated. 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi,

We do try to keep our help site up to date with as many manufacturer codes as possible, and newer codes are added as they are provided from the various manufacturers.

Unfortunately, some models are not listed, and until such times as the manufacturer provides these codes, the help we can offer is limited.

You can try searching for a generic code that may work, by using the search function on the remote, and more advice may be found within our Online Help Article. 

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
First Timer

I've tried every single code provided. I've also tried using other manufacturer codes to be sure. I would email Hitachi but they have no contact details. They have nothing on their support page. It's so confusing. How difficult is it to want to control your TV with one remote. I'm paying for it 🙄