Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Youview+ box errors

6 REPLIES
MacOSX
Team Player

Just last night I have gone trough the entire list in maintenance mode when the box just gave a blank screen with no graphics shoeing on screen. I have startup errors 999 and 120. Plus I have gone from top to bottom of the maintenance mode list without success repeatedly. 

New box? 

Community Team

Hi

Sounds like the box is failing, I'll get the box swapped out for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

MacOSX
Team Player

Thanks Karl. The box already failed.

Would you be posting out a bag for the failed box along with the New one?

Community Team

Hi

The box should have a returns bag, if not give me a shout and I'll post one to you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

MacOSX
Team Player

H

MacOSX
Team Player

Hi Karl. Box on its way yesterday morning, so you should have it by the morning. I actually still had the original box and original batteries with the remote. Plus the documentation that gets shipped with it all. New box working brilliantly. For now... lol

It would be nice to know what the fault is! 

Community Team

Hi

glad the new box is working for you now.

Regards,

Karl.