Did you mean: 
Need help?

Youview box freezing on waking up screen

ANSWERED
3 REPLIES
Highlighted
russellwilk
Sightseer

I am having good a recurring problem with my Youview box and I can't' seem to get passed the 'waking up' screen. I've tried turning it off and on. I've unplugged it and plugged it back in again. I followed the online help but it still just freezes at the same point. It started last week and so I have had it unplugged for a week and tried it again today but the 1st time I got to start watching a recording but then it just went to a blank screen and the problem started again. 

Thanks guys & girls 

Russell Wilkinson
fr8ys
Community Star
Solution

I've escalated for you.

Please ensure all info in your profile is completed for a quicker reply.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
russellwilk
Sightseer

Thanks to Fr8ys for helping but I've arranged for a engineer to come out on tuesday

Russell Wilkinson
Community Team

Hi  

No Problem 🙂

I would have just ordered a box, but the engineer can swap this out and set everything up for you tomorrow.

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat