Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Youview box freezing on waking up screen

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi, 

My youview box is stuck on waking up mode, Like a few other on here I've read , ive tried maintenance mode, resetting, factory reset, all the options but its still stuck. Seem the box has failed so i would like a new box

Thanks

oscar
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I'll organise a replacement box for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Thank you Karl - much appreciated. I'm missing it already !

oscar
Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Glad to help.

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Wow - Problem sorted very quickly.  Received new box this morning & set up this evening. Everything back to normal & wife also happy ! 10/10 for service from Karl / Talk Talk.  More than happy to stick with Talk Talk for the foreseable future. Good prices & no problem with much improved service. Thank You.

oscar
Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Glad to help.

Karl 

Working From Home Tips