Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

connection to new tv from talktalk tv box

7 REPLIES 7
jakeybox
Team Player

I have a new Panansonic TV.  If I connect the talktalk tv box to it through HDMI there is no sound.  I can get sound by changing the mode of HDMI setting but then the picture deteriorates (very pink) so Is unwatchable= seems like the talk talk box has a connectivity problem.  I have tested it another TV and the same thing happens.  Any suggestions please

Jackie
OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Have you swapped the HDMI Cable to make sure that is ok ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

jakeybox
Team Player
How do I cancel an engineers visit, I cannot find it on the home tab??
Jackie
jakeybox
Team Player

how do I cancel an engineers visit is is not my home tab

Jackie
OCE_Karl

Hi

You can cancel an engineer visit via Live Chat, or we can do this for you if we complete security checks with you.

I'll drop you a pm with the info required.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

jakeybox
Team Player

Thank you am waiting to be connected.  however your suggest to try an different hdmi worked but the picture quality is still not good, is it worth letting the enginer come to see it costing another £40??

Jackie
jakeybox
Team Player

Thank you for cancelling the engineer it did not show up on track order for me to do it

Jackie
OCE_Karl

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips