Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

error code yvm102, powerline adaptor wont reset

ANSWERED
Billy9113
Team Player
Karl, can you tell me anything Re warranty on t/t adapters as l think they are really poor quality for the money paid.
Billy9113
ferguson
Community Star

Post on your own thread!  :smileyhappy:

Billy9113
Team Player
THOUGHT I WAS ON MY OWN THREAD AS THIS IS THE ONE KARL CONTACTED ME ON
Billy9113
ferguson
Community Star

No, this is where Karl asked you to start your own thread. Your own thread is here:  https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Plus-Essentials-TV/yvm102/m-p/153647

AND PLEASE STOP SHOUTING.

Billy9113
Team Player
YOU GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND LEARN SOME MANNERS, maybe if you took a bit of time with people you would get respect.
Billy9113
ferguson
Community Star

I think you're the one who should learn some manners, instead of berating people who are trying to help you.

Billy9113
Team Player
I don't think you know the meaning of the word help all you have tried to do is belittle me.
Billy9113
ferguson
Community Star

OK. Please stop shouting. Please don't post on other people's support threads. Please start your own support thread. Having started your own support thread, please raise any further issues on there. If you have a new support issue at any time, please start a new support thread.

Billy9113
Team Player
As l said my thread was started and l thought that is what Karl was speaking to me on, l am not up to speed as l said earlier l just feel that a little patience would have helped sorry if l have caused you upset l really will try not to post on your thread again.
Billy9113
ferguson
Community Star

It's not my thread.

Billy9113
Team Player
Look lets just be grown up about this and end this here, if its not your thread why o why are you getting so wound up about it? Lets just agree to disagree and stop it now before it gets ridiculous, deal?
Billy9113
Community Team

Hi Billy9113,

We ask you to start a new thread as it gets very confusing if more than one person is asking for support on the same thread, it also delays our response to the person who started the thread (OP - original poster) as each time you post it move the thread to the back of the queue (I know this is an old thread though and the OP isn't currently requiring support).

I've taken a look at your other thread, am I right in thinking that the issue is now resolved? If you do still need assistance please reply on you other thread

Thanks

Chris

Maggie Whiting
Chatterbox

As with several other people, my Powerline adaptors have failed. They do not respond to any of the tests suggested.

I have not been satisfied with their general performance as sometimes  when coming out of 'on demand' or other programmes the system locks up and takes some time to be able to start again.

Community Team

Hi,

Can you please start your own thread (New Message) for support.

Posting on other peoples threads (hijacking) or posting on older or closed threads does make it difficult when searching for solutions, so we do request that you can keep your issue to an individual thread so it is easier for others to follow.

Many Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

AndreaPunshon
First Timer

omg is this what this  :smileymad: cummunity :womanmad: is ???

Im looking for an answer and cant find it anywhere and make matters worse !!

Some person is moaning about a thread & even can state someone is shouting ?????   when they are clearly writing on here and looking for a answer .... :catmad:  its a Community Help Forum after all

GET A LIFE . IM OFF BEEN HERE 10 mins 

JOKE Angry-Face-7

joniron
First Timer

I have been having exactly the same problems..The call centres just make me do the same tests I have already done..I also have just signed another deal with TT, I had a similar problem when I could not access the catch up tv apps and gave up with them trying to help..Now can't even access the You view box even though I can see it recording programmes..Driving me mad. HELP!