Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

for the attention of the community team

15 REPLIES
crossld
Team Player

My post has been blocked because it thinks its SPAM.  Please unblock as I need my problem fixing please.

Community Team

Hi 

I've searched the Spam folder and cant find your post, do you remember what the subject was?

Regards

crossld
Team Player

This was the post....

Your post - 'DN372T YVM102 Error problem with HG633 Router', has been identified as potentially being spam and has been held in our spam filters. If not spam, please contact us by posting in the community for the attention of the community team.

Thanks

Community Team

Hi 

Sorry for the delay, Its been restored now, seems to have gone into moderated from the spam folder. 

Thanks

crossld
Team Player

Hi Arne,

Thanks for doing that but....

Is anyone likely to have a look at my problem?  I raised it last Wednesday and you unspammed it two days ago but I still have the problem.  Do I need to create a new post and start again?

Thanks

ferguson
Community Star

Your previous topic missed the escalation process, I have flagged it up for you now, but it is unlikely to be until Monday at the earliest that you get a reply.

crossld
Team Player

Ok. Thanks for letting me know.

ferguson
Community Star

No problem.

Community Team

Hi crossld

I've updated the router firmware.  See if this helps with the connection issue to the TV box.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Highlighted
crossld
Team Player

Nop... No joy.

I have also rebooted the router and TV box and still no joy.

LAN 4 still shows Disconnected.

Router now shows software v2:

Product type:HG633
Device ID:00E0FC-C4R8W16B25025426
Hardware version:H.1.01
Software version:v2.00t
System up time:0 days 0 hours 5 minutes 27 seconds

But Lan 4 is still not comming up.  If I watch it whilst I reboot the TV Box it stays at Disconnected so it looks like a ethernet autonegotiation issue at a guess.

Thanks
Community Team

Hi

I've another router on the way to you to see if this is the problem.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

crossld
Team Player

Great thanks.  I'll let you know how it goes when it arrives.

Thanks for your help.

Community Team

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

crossld
Team Player

Hi,

I recieved the DSL-3782 today and tested this evening.  Still no joy.  I have tried 3 different ethernet cables including the one that came in the box today.  I have also powered off and powered back on both the router and the TV box.

I then decided to try the DSL-3680 again that worked last week, but this is now no longer working either (the number 1 or 2 on the router is not lighting up like it did last week).

I can only think that the ethernet port on the TV box has had a slow failure and has now completely packed up?

Oh, if you log onto the router I have reverted to the HG633 as it has been configured with a couple of filters and different WIFI name/passwords and the WPS has been switched off.  I don't want to have to reconfigure all my devices if I don't have to or until the TV box is working correctly.

Thanks

David

Community Team

Hi David

Just to confirm, are you able to use the connection ok if you don't connect the TV box? Can you connect to other devices? (phone, laptop) 

Thanks

Debbie

crossld
Team Player

Hi,

Yes the internet is working fine.  It is just the TV Box.  I even swapped over the LAN 1 (my home PC) with LAN 4 (TV Box) ethernet cables, the PC was still working fine and the TV box still showing error YVM102.

Thanks