Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

huawei dn370t freezing

9 REPLIES
PTwynamP
Sightseer

I have had the TV box for a while and it has just started to freeze, like several others I have just been reading about. I have tried all the maintenance fixes to no avail. it does not respond to the remote at all.

Hope you can help

PTwynamP

PtwynamP
Community Team

Hi

Can you try a full factory reset from the youview menus.

Set the box back up and see if performance improves.

The factory reset will fully clear the hard drive of all content and set this back up.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

PTwynamP
Sightseer

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

I am not able to try this as the box won't go past the 'Loading' screen and so I can't access anything. (that is when I can get it on at all!!)

Regards

Peter

PtwynamP
Community Team

Hi,

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

PTwynamP
Sightseer

Hi,

I have updated my profile as requested.

Regards

PTwynamP

PtwynamP
Community Team

Hi

I've a replacement box on the way to you.

Thanks

Karl. 

PTwynamP
Sightseer

Hi,

Thank you for that.

any idea when it may arrive?

Regards

PTwynamP

PtwynamP
Community Team

Hi

It's usually 24 - 48hrs.

Thanks

Karl. 

PTwynamP
Sightseer

Hi Karl,

just to say that the new box arrived today and so far it seems to be working.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards

PTwynamP

PtwynamP
Community Team

Hi

Glad this has resolved things for you.

Regards,

Karl.