Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

missing more tv

16 REPLIES
bigbri4
Conversation Starter

Hi I seem to have lost some of more tv i have only 9 and should have thirteen. All thirteen work from the guide but not in more tv. Some of the programs that are there dont work and some do nat geo & history are the ones most affected.

Regards

Brian

Community Team

Hi Brian

Can you reboot the box via the button at the back then manually perform a software update & players update then try to access more TV again and let me know if anything is missing.

Please be clear if this is a channel that is missing or a specific program, a catch up episode etc.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

bigbri4
Conversation Starter

Hi Karl

I did as you asked and it wont update aps it tells me to try again later. In my-stuff tv select boost

sky 2. gold.real lives.sky sports news. are missing and national geo is there but just get colour test screen. I am using humax bt box it give less problems than talktalk box.

Regards

Brian

Community Team

Hi

Can you tell me the last 4 digits of the Device Identifier. 

This can be found as follows : Y Button > Settings > System Information > Device Information

I want to verify the box is correctly registered in the database.

Thanks 

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

bigbri4
Conversation Starter

Hi Karl

4d17  its dtrt2100

Regards

Brian

Community Team

Hi

I've asked our TV teams to take a look for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Community Team

Hi

Our TV teams have had a look and confirm all subscription info is showing correctly.

They have asked if you can retest - enter MORE TV first as this will force a subscription check.

If this still fails, Factory reset the box from the menu options then test again.

Thanks

Karl. 

bigbri4
Conversation Starter

Hi Karl

I have done factory reset and its still the same

Regards

Brian

Community Team

Hi

I've flagged this back to the team and will see what they say.

Thanks

Karl. 

Community Team

Hi

Also, do you have a talktalk box to test to see if its the same.... Would be really helpful if you could take a picture of the screen and post it :)

Thanks

Karl. 

bigbri4
Conversation Starter

Hi

It is the same on the talktalk box it is nat geo in my stuff - tv select boost and  4 missing channels

nat geo just shows collour test screen

bigbri4
Conversation Starter

Hi

It only seems to be channels on demand

Brian

fre55die
Community Star

Hi @bigbri4

The stuff on more TV is all on demand so you won't get Sky2, Sky sports news Etc.

Have you clicked ENTERTAINMENT at the top? Gold is under UK TV.

Which boosts do you have?

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
bigbri4
Conversation Starter

Hi

I have thirteen boost but still dosnt say why nat geo is in the catchup list but is not working just getting colour test screen.

Brian

Community Team

Hi 

Is it possible for you to take a picture of the screen and post that so I can see what it looks like.

I've also passed this back to our TV guys.

Thanks

Karl. 

bigbri4
Conversation Starter

Hi

I tryed it this morning and got colour test screen with buzzing noise i normally switch it over but this morning i left it on about 1 minute later the program came on it must be showing test screen while it loads

Regards

Brian

Community Team

Hi

Ok, thanks for confirming.

Karl.