Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

no £5.00 voucher

4 REPLIES 4
nick123
Wizz Kid

Hi , has this £5.00 voucher for a movie been taken away as I have looked and looked and so has my daughter but still no voucher so if anyone can help I would be very grateful and it would be very much appreciated thank you

nick white
Divsec
Community Star

Hi Nick unless you are paying the £4 TV charge the voucher is not available.

D

Regards Divsec, I don't work here, know little, and have too many opinions.
Community Team

Hi nick123

I can't see the TV charge applied to you.  If you have opted out of the TV charge then you would not see the TV Voucher code.

Thanks

Karl. 

nick123
Wizz Kid
Hi Divsec Thank you for your advice I thought I would still keep it because I have kept the TV package of the 31 Entertainment channels which I pay for but thank you it is very much appreciated
nick white
nick123
Wizz Kid

Hi OCE Karl

Thank you for your advice I thought I would still keep it because I have kept the TV package of the 31 Entertainment channels which I pay for so if I want the £5.00 voucher of a movie which costs about £9.00 if memory serves me right I have to pay the £4.00 extra to get the £5.00 voucher and to me that means I will be paying out over £12.00 to watch a movie once a month and if I have this wrong I apologise in advance and will take it all back as I am not very good at understanding these sort of things so again if I have this totally wrong I deeply apologise and I will shut up so thank you for your help and advice on this matter as it is very much appreciated 

nick white