Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

no light on router and no TV service

5 REPLIES
systemdown
First Timer

i have run a check and apparently i have a good connection, but the TV light is not lit and i have not got an TalkTalk TV service.

this has been since around 1600 this evening.

the "chat" isn't replying!

Ian Holmes
ferguson
Community Star

Are you getting any error message? Are you using powerline adapters?

Community Team

Hi systemdown

If you can answer the questions from ferguson, and also add your home number to your Community Profile, we can take a look.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Make Broadband Better - Join The Sam Knows Trial

systemdown
First Timer

Hi,

yes, there is an error message, it says i'm not connected to the interent, but i am, and have run a speedcheck which says it's a fast connection.

yes, i am using powerline adapters and they seem to be working ok.

all lights on the adapters are green.

the issue is intermitant and mostly happens in the evening (although, that's the only time i tend to watch the TV anyway)

Ian Holmes
Community Team

Hi

I'm nor seeing any issues remotely.  I've a router on the way to rule this out.

When the connection drops, check your internet connection and also check the home phone at that time for any noise or interference on the line.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Make Broadband Better - Join The Sam Knows Trial

systemdown
First Timer

Cheers

Ian Holmes