Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

now tv app problems

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi, 

i recently tried to access the nowtv app however it came up with a message on the screen to say the app wasnt compatible with the youview box and to contact support to solve the problem. i tried ringing but the first call didnt get answered after a long time and the second time each agent just transferred me to another agent until i had had enough. i tried the live chat  and was told a new box would be sent out to me but after chatting to a new agent to ask about the delivery the agent didnt know what was happening and had no clue about the problems or anything so was no help.

after doing some research online and on these forums i seem to have discovered that nowtv changed the app and so my current old box is no longer suported and so a new free upgraded box is needed. is it possible to please get this new box so i can continue to use the nowtv app and get the new amazon prime app as well? My box is a DN370t.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Replacement TV Box on the way.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES