Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

picture breaking up

3 REPLIES
Tiggs
Sightseer

We had out old TV box replaced a few months ago as it kept freezing and since then we've had 2 more boxes...the picture breaks up, on many channels so much of the time, especially on channel 21. The last guy to install the box recommended we get a signal booster, we did,  and the signal is very good so we don't think it's that and it works well just plugged into the aerial without the box.

My husband is not a happy man and everytime we phone for help it takes ages going through all the procedures that don't help at all.

Reaally need some help as we're seriusly becoming disillusioned...

Community Team

Hi

Can you add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can look into this.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Tiggs
Sightseer

I'm afraid I can't see how to do that and I've now written to Talktalk as we've decided we don't want the service anymore having had over a year of problems since we changed to fibre...

Community Team

Hi

I'm sorry to hear this.  If you do require any further assistance from the community, please let us know.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat