remote control

OCE_Debbie
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi pyrie

That's great, thanks for keeping us updated 🙂

Debbie

pyrie
Team Player

Sorry Im here again, remote still not working have to reboot a couple of times a week, just tried to do a factory reset, and cannot go further than.....Lets get started.....as the remote wont work, now stuck on this page. Spoke to someone at TT last night and was told they were sending my info to their tech team but would take up to 72 hours, getting soooo fed up with this.Please help.

OCE_Karl

Hi Pyrie

You're not having much luck with this box.

I'll get a replacement box out to you.  Lets swap everything over and see if the box itself is at fault.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

pyrie
Team Player

Thanks, but how do I get off this page on the tv screen which says ...Lets get started...? my remote wont work !!!

OCE_Karl

Hi

you can try pressing the buttons at the the front of the box to see if these will help, or power off the box via the button at the back for a while and see if it starts working again, but it does sound like the box is going faulty.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

pyrie
Team Player

No nothing works, think I should get a rebate with all the problems I have had for the past 2 months !!!!

OCE_Karl

Hi

The new TV Box should arrive in the next day or two, test this and see if this resolves the issue.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

pyrie
Team Player

Hi, my new tv box has arrived, can I just plug it into all the cables already here, or do I have to insert all the new ones. Just thought it might save pulling the tv and stand away.

OCE_Karl

Hi

You can use the existing cables.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

pyrie
Team Player

New box installed, and all seems to be ok now, thank you.

OCE_Karl

Hi pyrie

That's great.  Thanks for letting me know 🙂

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

pyrie
Team Player

Hi, old tv box being posted back to you today the 22nd oct.

OCE_Karl

Excellent.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips