cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

remote for DN372T please

6 REPLIES 6
Chatterbox

You've sent me a replacement box but you have not sent me a new remote to go with my DN372T -- I can't even do the setup  -- please send a remote. Thanks 

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Simon07 

Your existing remote should work fine with your replacement box. You'll find the details to pair it in Problems with your remote control .

Hope this helps resolve your issue.

Kind regards, Mike

Chatterbox

Ah  -- ok that might have worked but the remote wasn't working very well and so I put it in the return box with the previous youview box - BEFORE I realised that there was no remote with this one. 

Chatterbox
Could another remote be sent out please -- thanks

Hi

Remote on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Chatterbox

That's great news  - - thank you ... 

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE