Did you mean: 
Need help?

talk talk youview box error and not seeing tv boosts and internet channels

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hello please help 

i am getting IPC6012 and no internet channels and no boosts 

intenet says connected and i see on here lots of accoasions Karl particulalrly succeds wheres live chat and call outs fail. 

I have severe anxiety and do not like people at home and prefer if possible not to have engineers out 

thanks 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I can see an issue with the account / Database.  I've escalated to our TV colleagues to have this corrected.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Thanks much appreciated i await for you response 

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi 

Just wondered if you had an update 

Highlighted

Hi 91dan, the TV team have advised that they've fixed this now. Other customers on the community have confirmed that it's sorted. Can you retest and let us know if yours is sorted too. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi 

Thanks we checked and working again 

Can you try and cancel the engineer and not incur charges as technical live chat forced me to agree to it 

Thanks 

Highlighted

That's great, thanks for posting back and yes I'll do that. 

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

hi , thanks did u manage to cancel

dan

Highlighted

I did Dan yes. 

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

hI 

much appreciated thanks , i assume no cost will be put on my account 

Highlighted
Chatterbox

I am getting this same issue. TV Boost channels showing as not available - apart from BT Sport.

Craig Walker
Highlighted
Community Star

@craig8 You should start your own topic if you want the support team to look into this for you.

Highlighted

Hi 91dan

No charges on your account for this.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES