cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

ttg-238

11 REPLIES
benjacko78
Popular Poster

trying to watch demand on youview box  and it saying i need to watch it on main but i only have 1 youview box  so i need my youview box to be changed to main box  

can anybody help pls 

ferguson
Community Star

You can try contacting customer services, tell them your box has been de-registered for some reason and they should be able to restore this.

Otherwise, the support team here can fix this for you, make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then give them a day or two to respond.

benjacko78
Popular Poster

how can i get the support team on here to fix it for me 

ferguson
Community Star

Read what I said above i.e. update your details and wait.

benjacko78
Popular Poster

yes updated info  are the quite quick 

ferguson
Community Star

Tomorrow hopefully, but sit tight and stop posting otherwise your topic goes to the back of the queue each time. If you want it dealt with more quickly then you need to contact customer services, try live chat.

benjacko78
Popular Poster

hi i need my youview box in living room to be registered as  my main box 

trying to watch demand on youview box and it saying i need to watch it on main box so can't watch it 

Community Team

Hi,

Can you tell me the last 4 digits of the Device Identifier. 

This can be found as follows : Y Button > Settings > System Information > Device Information

With this information, I can then identify the correct Set Top Box in our IPTV database. 

Thanks 

Karl

benjacko78
Popular Poster

e04d

Community Team

Hi

This should now be set :)

Karl.

benjacko78
Popular Poster

thank you i'll try it when i get in