Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

upgraded to fibre broadband and have lost all tv boost channels

5 REPLIES
Graden
Sightseer

Upgraded to fibre broadband on 28th June, installed new router and lost tv boost channels. Have literally spent a day and a half texting support and going over the same sequences of restarting etc. at least 4 times have checked all cabling etc.Told it would get a call back within 72 hours. Phoned support this morning because I had heard nothing and told they would call back in a couple of minutes. Noboby gets back to me!

I still can't receive my boost channels. No Error messages, all I get is Press OK for more information and then Something's gone wrong TV Boost could not be found. All other services are working and the lost channels show in the TV guide.

Can anybody help as support seem incapable.

Graden Smith
Community Team

Hi Graden

I'm showing the TV service is set as Horizontal rather than Multicast in the database.

I've raised this to my TV Colleagues to have this corrected.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Community Team

Hi

My TV colleagues have worked their magic, try now.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Community Team

Hi Graden

Have you retested ?  Is all working now ?

Thanks

Karl. 

Graden
Sightseer

Now all working, brilliant. Should have come to you guys first.

Many thanks

Graden Smith
Community Team

No Problem 🙂

Glad to help.

Karl