would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

using multiroom on 3rd box

5 REPLIES 5
91dan
Conversation Starter

Hi 

We have been given a box for my little girl it's a talk talk one so that makes it box number 3 . This box is also a non recordable box.  We were looking for advise  how to watch our TV boost on this box it just me something basic qs it doesn't come up with any error just goes black as if it's about to play

Let me know thanks 

Dan 

ferguson
Community Star

Not possible I'm afraid, multiroom is only available on a maximum of two boxes.

91dan
Conversation Starter

Hi I was hoping the we may be able to flip between it so in the day she can watch it then at night we can use on the other box 

Dan

Community Team

Hi

Only 2 streams are sent, so only 2 boxes can be used at the same time.  You my be able to change which box is primary, but cannot watch on more than 2 boxes at the same time.

Thanks

Karl. 

91dan
Conversation Starter

@OCE_Karl  if we wanted to use the one box in the day time and the switch it to ours when we went to bed  so we just switch between the extra boxes leaving the primary box in lounge as it is 

Cqn you please advise how we would do that as that is all we want we don't want 3 streams at the same time 

Dan 

Community Team

Hi Dan

If you try to watch a channel it will make that box the primary, there is no way to select a specific box when doing this so it may stop the one in the lounge from being primary.

Thanks

Karl.