would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Bind IP to MAC

4 REPLIES 4
Avney88
Team Player

Hi,

I have just received the new wifi hub, but cannot see any place that will allow setting of IP addresses based on their MAC addresses (bind IP to MAC).

If it exists can someone please direct me to where this menu is ? if not who do I need to speak to to get this added. This has been an option on previous TT routers.

Thanks

Lynnes
Trials Manager

Login to the Router’s WebUI.

Navigate to the Advanced Menu.

Click “TalkTalk Wi-FI Hub”, then the DHCP Tab. Scroll down to find the DHCP Reservation table.

Hope this helps!

To feedback or report an issue send an email to talktalktrials@talktalkplc.com

Avney88
Team Player

Thank you for your reply.

I have looked in the menu that you have suggested but the only options there are:

LAN/DHCP - for setting router IP & Subnet

DHCP - for setting start and end pool addresses

LAN/DHCP IPV6

I am not seeing any option for reservations.

Could it be that I am on an old firmware version? I am currently on SG4K10001400t

Lynnes
Trials Manager
Please send me your telephone number via email to talktalktrials@talktalkplc.com and we will investigate the firmware.

To feedback or report an issue send an email to talktalktrials@talktalkplc.com

Highlighted
KeithFrench
Community Star

Hi @Avney88 

This is because your firmware is out of date, you need to be on V2600 for DHCP Reserved IP addresses. Try rebooting your router it may pick up the new firmware, or it will over the next day or so. If not, let me know & I will get the OCEs to do it for you.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they?