Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

BritBox Trial

ANSWERED
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Participant

I've had a message about the BritBox Trial. It states that the TV Box Software must be 60.48.89 mine is 60.48.91 (just updated). Is that alright or does it have to match the nunbers exactly? 

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Star
Solution

@brock 

The update probably includes Britbox.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Highlighted
Participant

I've just checked and BritBox is now included.

Thanks

Highlighted
Philosopher

@brock the e-mail did not show all 4 version type numbers as it does not the link to the confirm the trail.

Lynne and team have been mad aware of the issue on the main e-mail sent out.

Hope that help Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Highlighted
Trials Manager
My apologies, I thought that the trial message had been updated to include the latest version; it looks as though I did not save my changes properly. To confirm that BritBox is enabled from versions ending 48.89 - Consequently versions ending 48.91 or later also include BritBox.

To feedback or report an issue send an email to talktalktrials@talktalkplc.com

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi

Runs perfect on both of my installed TV boxes

Only thing i noticed, is that if you do a quick fwd on a program it takes some time for the sound to catch up.  In other words. You can watch the program without sound then at some point it comes back.  Otherwise it's ok. Faster you search fdw the longer it takes for sound to restart

Hope that helps

Highlighted
Philosopher

Please email or fill out the survey on the email to feedback to the team directly.

They might not always check on here at with the survey they can link it to u and do so checks

Hope that help Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Highlighted
Trials Manager

The audio experience is a known issue; it is not specifically related to our TalkTalk TV Box.

Thanks for your feedback... much appreciated.

To feedback or report an issue send an email to talktalktrials@talktalkplc.com